Thick film hybrid circuits
Download brochure (PDF)
Since 40 years, AUREL is leader in thick film technology.
AUREL can design and mass produce Thick Film Hybrid Circuits on Alumina ( Al2O3) and on Aluminium Nitride (AlN) on complex geometry substrates, also provided with laser made metal coated pass-thru holes.
Alumina subtrate high thermal and mechanical stability is extremely suitable for chip & wire components.
Using last generation screen printing machines, AUREL can reach a very high integration density (net lines up to 150um) providing a very high reliability on the products.
Thick film technology is one of the most efficient technologies to assemble electronic circuits, offering the following possibilities:
- Very dense interconnection nets on thermically conductive substrates
- Low cost multilayer structures
- High performance resistors via screen printing
- Full functional trimming of assembled circuits in automatic stations
- High circuit integration levels
Thick film Technology versatility is offering economical solution in several application fields: automotive, avionics, consumer products, information technology, sensors, biomedical, telecommunications, research, etc…
Production of hybrid circuits
AUREL is able to design and product many type of thick film hybrid circuits, for the most several application:
- Single in Line hybrid circuits
- Dual in Line hybrid circuits
- Double face hybrid circuits
- Double face hybrid circuits with plated holes
- Radio Frequency hybrid circuits
- Hybrid circuits for power applications
- Hybrid circuits with Die components
- Hybrid circuits with mixed technology
- Multilayer hybrid circuits
- Thick film sensors and remain resistive
- Protection and encapsulation of the hybrid circuits